Saturday, November 26, 2005
Christian and Charisma....oh, and mommy too.
Saturday, October 22, 2005
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
7 things you can do:
-Type 65 wpm (I give my IM friends headaches)
-Speak Spanish and French
-Get my children to go to sleep without having to bribe them
-Give advice and actually take it myself
7 things you cannot do:
-Keep my opinions to myself
-Roller Skate or Ice Skate
-Stop shopping on eBay
-Stay mad at my husband for more than 1 day
7 things that attract you to other people:
-Nice, thick eyebrows
-Big, strong, hard working hands
-Super short hair or none at all (think Locke from LOST, or even Jack for that matter - yum)
-Long Hair (think Bo Bice, American Idol)
-Big white straight smile
-Attitude - not a bad one, but you have to catch my attention somehow
7 things that you say most often:
-What are you doing?
-C'mon guys, mommy's tired!
-I love you
7 celebrity crushes:
5 Songs I know all the words to:
- 2+2=5 - Radiohead
- Freaks of the Industry - Digital Underground
- My mind is playing tricks on me - Ghetto Boys
- We belong together - Mariah Carey
- Tortura - Shakira
- Hot Cheetos
- Plain Popcorn with Louisianna Hot Sauce
- Sunflower seeds
- Wheat Thins
- Cinnamon Bun Pop Tarts
5 Places I'd run away to:
- Puerto Rico
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Pensacola, Florida
- St. Avold, France
6 Favorite TV shows (CURRENTLY AIRING)...
- Veronica Mars
- Desperate Housewives
- Gilmore Girls
- Prison Break
Saturday, September 24, 2005
Friday, September 23, 2005
It's really hard to type on this phone, but we are ok. I should have my computer up and running tommorrow. Thank you God. --- via Motorola V505.
---Edited from my mother's house. She has power, I DO NOT. It sucks, but at least we're alive and we have 3/4 left of gas on our tanks.
We are ok as of right now. Looks like Rita is going to miss us by a hair. -- -via Motorola V505
Thursday, September 22, 2005
The traffic getting out of Houston is horrendous, there is no gas at the gas stations, so there is no point in us leaving anywhere. I ask you all to keep us in your prayers. I can Mo-Blog if my cell phone works, so I will most definitely do that if I have to.
Wednesday, September 14, 2005
Thursday, September 01, 2005
It's so devastating to hear all these stories about people with no food, and no water. Babies running around without shoes or diapers. My soul was broken yesterday when I heard a particular story that hit close to home, about a man and his wife.
I have donated about 10 trash bags full of clothing - women's, men's, and children's. My employer is also taking donations of food, diapers, and cleaning supplies. I'll probably clean out my pantry tomorrow night for that; right now, I'm exhausted...and I feel so bad for feeling exhausted. I have a roof over my head I can call my own, these poor people can't.
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Sunday, August 21, 2005
I'm so glad for my Time Warner DVR - I've been able to record all Veronica Mars episodes and watch them at my own convenience. It is truly a remarkable show. It's SO Buffy, without the Supernatural, it's great. Sal even enjoys it, and he was an avid Buffy-hater when I was all into it, all 7 years, LOL.
Cibby, you stole this from One by One and now I'm stealing it from you....
The OTP MEME
1. Number One OTP that is truly THE ONE TRUE PAIRING (withstanding the test of time and fandom whoring): John/Aeryn - Farscape, Nikita/Michael - La Femme Nikita
2. Your OTP today: Susan/Mike - Desperate Housewives
3. Baby’s first OTP: Jem(Jerrica Benton)/Rio - Jem and the Holograms (ya, that's right)
4. That Rare Pairing that you Love: Veronica/Logan - Veronica Mars
5. OTP that you’d go to bat for in Wank Situation: Luke/Lorelai - Gilmore Girls, Cordelia/Angel - Angel, Brennan/Shalimar - Mutant X
6. Number One Anti-OTP, the pairing you hate with a fiery passion: Jason/Courtney/Liz /Carly/Robin- General Hospital, Buffy/Angel - BtVS
7. Character you pair off with almost anyone: Mr. Sark - Alias (He's my man-whore)
This is for rapid fire first OTP that comes to your head for each fandom, don't cheat!
Stargate: Don't watch it
Atlantis: Don't watch it
The X-Files: Mulder/Scully - like duh
Star Wars: Han Solo /Leia
Crossover: Nikita/Mr.Sark (That's only if Michael NEVER existed, OK?)
Other: Van/Billie - Fastlane, Irina/Jack - Alias