Sunday, August 21, 2005

I'm tired...

Yeah, I've been a bad girl. I've been super-busy at work, on top of that, trying to get the kids into private school (I refuse to split them up), and still losing weight (woo hoo) has kept me fom blogging lately. I managed to get my kiddoes into a private school that won't break my piggy bank all the way, so I'm excited about that. It's comforting to know that you don't have to be rich to provide a decent education for your children.
I'm so glad for my Time Warner DVR - I've been able to record all Veronica Mars episodes and watch them at my own convenience. It is truly a remarkable show. It's SO Buffy, without the Supernatural, it's great. Sal even enjoys it, and he was an avid Buffy-hater when I was all into it, all 7 years, LOL.

Cibby, you stole this from One by One and now I'm stealing it from you....


The OTP MEME

1. Number One OTP that is truly THE ONE TRUE PAIRING (withstanding the test of time and fandom whoring): John/Aeryn - Farscape, Nikita/Michael - La Femme Nikita

2. Your OTP today: Susan/Mike - Desperate Housewives

3. Baby’s first OTP: Jem(Jerrica Benton)/Rio - Jem and the Holograms (ya, that's right)

4. That Rare Pairing that you Love: Veronica/Logan - Veronica Mars

5. OTP that you’d go to bat for in Wank Situation: Luke/Lorelai - Gilmore Girls, Cordelia/Angel - Angel, Brennan/Shalimar - Mutant X

6. Number One Anti-OTP, the pairing you hate with a fiery passion: Jason/Courtney/Liz /Carly/Robin- General Hospital, Buffy/Angel - BtVS

7. Character you pair off with almost anyone: Mr. Sark - Alias (He's my man-whore)

This is for rapid fire first OTP that comes to your head for each fandom, don't cheat!
Stargate: Don't watch it
Atlantis: Don't watch it
Firefly: Mal/Inara
The X-Files: Mulder/Scully - like duh
Star Wars: Han Solo /Leia
Crossover: Nikita/Mr.Sark (That's only if Michael NEVER existed, OK?)
Other: Van/Billie - Fastlane, Irina/Jack - Alias

2 comments:

Chica said...

Ok, the bottom of the post is so over my head.

Yippie on loosing weight. You look great. I need to get that info from you.

Anonymous said...

Crossover: Nikita/Mr.Sark (That's only if Michael NEVER existed, OK?)

Excellent.

Oh and it is onebyone here.