Sunday, February 07, 2010

Demon Bound (Black London, #2) Demon Bound by Caitlin Kittredge


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Ah...I love Jack Winter....This was a great book. I didn't think I could love the sequel to Street Magic anymore than I loved Street Magic...boy was I WRONG! This book blew me away! I was wondering when Jack and Pete would finally 'fess up and admit their feelings, and WHOA! Was I compensated for my wait or what?
The ending took me by complete surprise, although, with Ms. Kittredge's writing style, I shouldn't have expected any less.
Small little spoiler below.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I wonder how much time has passed on Earth since Jack's visit to Hell? Has Pete moved on? Has she developed her powers? Will the time apart drive "them" apart? Arrggggg! I can't wait.


View all my reviews >>

No comments: